Cant-Hit-Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.

Go down 
+3
Unubis
AzaThoth
{CHS}Wacky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{CHS}Wacky
{CHS}Wacky

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-05-03

*{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. Empty
PostSubject: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:27 am

Hey folks,just so you know,the server will be switched back from no-ghost to the CHS-freeze mod....Anyone who was in the server last night will know why.LOOL
Also,we have received an e-mail from Maverick,and the ip will be changing as he is having problems with this server.As soon as we know the new ip,it will be posted.

Lets get our server rockin guys! afro
Back to top Go down
AzaThoth
Admin
Admin
AzaThoth

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:14 pm

new server ip

174.132.18.132:27960.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/chs-clan/
Unubis
Unubis

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:04 am

LMFAO wacky that was a funny ass game lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hermitpervert
AzaThoth
Admin
Admin
AzaThoth

Number of posts : 726

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:27 am

The server is on CHS-freeze at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/chs-clan/
{CHS}Wacky
{CHS}Wacky

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:43 am

Thanks Az! cheers
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:16 am

CHS Freeze ftw. I think in order to honor Batman we should all wear our tags BLACK and WHITE all month long. CUZ batman poonsies. and Batman makes life believable. Batman is like the new messiah man. Hell no doubt. 
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:52 am

I'm sorry triggy but it's all about spidey
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 pm

OMG it was all about spidey like months ago fezziepoo.
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:03 am

silly triggy spidey will always be numero uno...except emo spidey of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*QuEsO
*{CHS}*QuEsO

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:32 am

why u fags always go off topic *SIGH* *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. 56245 but yea back on topic i think the server needs a lil tweakin becuase its laggy like out of nowhere everyone skips
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:09 am

I'll think about it Queso. I will think about it. I can change it but I don't know if I want to now. So yeah.. Smile
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 am

*{CHS}*QuEsO wrote:
why u fags always go off topic *SIGH* *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. 56245 but yea back on topic i think the server needs a lil tweakin becuase its laggy like out of nowhere everyone skips

why do you always have to bitch about everything "oh you guys like gay music" "oh he's gay so no" "oh you guys go off topic" "oh your penis is to big for my anus" whine whine whine

and yeah you should tweak the server because I have the same problem even though I don't play anymore it affects my performance in bed
Back to top Go down
Unubis
Unubis

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 am

I think its queso cuz he keeps calling us all laggy fags king
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*QuEsO
*{CHS}*QuEsO

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:27 pm

FAGS
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:28 pm

Im only a fag on fridays.

this is a true story though.. a couple years ago when i really really young i was in a club in the Big TO.. with a couple of friends. there were proper Ts in there with us. and it was a regular club not gay-club or anything.. but damn we were drunk. yeah.
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:01 pm

you hipppies
Back to top Go down
Unubis
Unubis

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:15 pm

I've never noticed this but i think alti's lil girl is punching him and he bounced of the picture......*coughPWNEDcough* *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. 890882
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.   *{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*{CHS}* Server changing mods and I.P.
Page 1 of 1