Cant-Hit-Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the point of hunting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*CHS*Wanna
*CHS*Wanna

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-05-03

What is the point of hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 am

ethical?? you like to eat dont ya?? pffft
Back to top Go down
http://www.uselessjunk.com
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:34 pm

People can eat all sorts of things without hunting for them.
Back to top Go down
*CHS*Wanna
*CHS*Wanna

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Trigga wrote:
People can eat all sorts of things without hunting for them.
Like how? do you think that cows and pigs just line up to be shot in the head so we can eat NOT......so if we raised Deer or elk or whatever to be killed for food that would be ok?? hu hu hu hu would it would it??
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:55 pm

you are so sexy
Back to top Go down
Killer*Queen
Killer*Queen

Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:08 am

*CHS*Wanna wrote:
so if we raised Deer or elk or whatever to be killed for food that would be ok?? hu hu hu hu would it would it??

Actually, yes, in my opinion. I personally have no interest in killing anything but I don't see anything wrong with hunting and killing an animal if you plan to use it for food or whatever. If you kill it just for the sake of the kill and leave it dead where it dropped, that to me is wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killercollective.com
*CHS*Wanna
*CHS*Wanna

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Killer*Queen wrote:
*CHS*Wanna wrote:
so if we raised Deer or elk or whatever to be killed for food that would be ok?? hu hu hu hu would it would it??

Actually, yes, in my opinion. I personally have no interest in killing anything but I don't see anything wrong with hunting and killing an animal if you plan to use it for food or whatever. If you kill it just for the sake of the kill and leave it dead where it dropped, that to me is wrong.
I so agree Queen..if your not gonna eat it dont kill it. In my experience most hunters feel the same way..
Back to top Go down
*CHS*Wanna
*CHS*Wanna

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:33 pm

fezz wrote:
you are so sexy
And yes i am Sexxy Sexxxy but no one can ever be as Sexxy as you...just not possible cept fo maybe 25 year old blonde busty babe that just finds old men like me Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat.. yesum only then
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Eating food isn't voluntary, but eating meat is. There is no need for anyone to kill a cow in-order to eat it in the first place. So whether or not you kill for meat or for fun it is the same if there is no need. However, if luxury is greater than need for you then by all means hunt/kill animals for it. But then, in that case, there remains no need to justify the "kill" by saying you're doing it for FOOD. If at all an alternative means for food was nonexistent then perhaps 'kill cow for meat' would not be up for debate. But it is, and precisely because there is an existing alternative.
Then again, it cannot be advised that people stop eating meat because no decree can properly ask a person to relinquish his/her desires. However, it can at least be stated without any reproach that it is deliberate and not a necessity.

BTW, all the farting cows and pigs in slaughter farms produce twice the number of green house gases than cars. Talk about global warming.
Back to top Go down
*CHS*Wanna
*CHS*Wanna

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 am

Trigga wrote:
Eating food isn't voluntary, but eating meat is. There is no need for anyone to kill a cow in-order to eat it in the first place. So whether or not you kill for meat or for fun it is the same if there is no need. However, if luxury is greater than need for you then by all means hunt/kill animals for it. But then, in that case, there remains no need to justify the "kill" by saying you're doing it for FOOD. If at all an alternative means for food was nonexistent then perhaps 'kill cow for meat' would not be up for debate. But it is, and precisely because there is an existing alternative.
Then again, it cannot be advised that people stop eating meat because no decree can properly ask a person to relinquish his/her desires. However, it can at least be stated without any reproach that it is deliberate and not a necessity.

BTW, all the farting cows and pigs in slaughter farms produce twice the number of green house gases than cars. Talk about global warming.
Very nicely said Trigga...but if we stop eating meat the animals would take over and eat us so pffffffffft. had a dream bout cows on a rampage once it wasnt pretty i tell ya.,
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 am

Well the COWS are vicious creatures. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of hunting?   What is the point of hunting? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the point of hunting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cant-Hit-Shit :: Public Forum :: Open Forum :: Hunting//Fishing\\Sports-
Jump to: