Cant-Hit-Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quetzal want to join CHS

Go down 
+7
fezz
Killer*Jz(crs)
AzaThoth
{CHS} J3SUS
*{CHS}*Voytek
Trigga
Quetzal
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quetzal

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Quetzal want to join CHS Empty
PostSubject: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:14 am

well my english i think its nice. im just have a few weeks playing quake3 (i left the game about 2 years) and starting to playing on razer. and there i just meet Hex, Him tell me that CHS its great clan since they only care friendship i like place where i just can meet people and maybe clan play with them.

about my skills. well im think im good (i think Hex as my rival) i meet him in razer server.

uhmmm i dont know what more to tell. i live in Mexico. but i meet great person in other countries. im just only play on nights `cause is the only time i got to spend freely (and weekends)

other things i like to do its mapping im a doom mapper and just 2 days ago start to mapping on quake3 too. and hummm well i think its all unlest you want to ask me something Razz
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Well thank you for your interest.
CHS is an old clan with a glorious history. We have produced some of the greatest Q3 warriors the Arena has ever seen. Some of our oldest players have moved on to bigger and better things, if at all it were possible. Our great warrior CHS YODAMAN now commands a small rebel platoon in Burma while our other great warrior, CHS PUTCH, had a significant change of heart as a result of the lessons he learned while playing for CHS as he is now a preacher for the church of born again atheists. He specializes in ANALysis of theological David.
CHS had its humble beginnings as a group of friends on the Killer Freeze server. Killer Freeze server is perhaps the oldest server in the Arena and is presently the most unique server since it is the only known server which uses the Freeze+ mod. CHS is well trained in that mod and has been awarded several medals by the Arena community for displaying unparalleled proficiency on freeze+. CHS has its own version of freeze+, known as CHSfreeze+ that it frequently uses on its own training server. It was programmed by another great CHS warrior who is now a lead programmer for THE LIFE project at NSF.
But CHS is mostly famous for its friendliness and humble attitude with which it welcomes all players of all classes. Normally new players are encouraged to talk with our Public Affairs Officer CHS QUESO. Queso was recently awarded the Mr. Congenial award at the Q3 Arena Clan Conference held in Las Vegas. He should be able to direct you to the several officers who can help you out in figuring out if CHS would be a good fit for you.

I hope this brief introduction helps you. And thank you for visiting us.

CHS Trigga
Infinitus Dutoris
CHS Fraggers
[A Q3 Arena Clan]
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Voytek
*{CHS}*Voytek

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:20 am

Quetzal want to join CHS 800728
Back to top Go down
{CHS} J3SUS

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:13 am

omg triggy you forgot me Sad

quetzal whats is your quake tag?

saludos XD
Back to top Go down
Quetzal

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:16 pm

@trigga: thanks for the info. well uhm before i left quake3 i played on killer server i meet there crunchycat but i dont know what happen to him, another friends like Ice queen, bobby the dog etc i meet a lot people there. i miss those dude, i played there under the nick of Zok. but now i returne to quake3 with nick of Quetzal i think its more cooler. where i can contact queso? so i can talk with him.

@J3SUS xD por los saludos supongo que hablas espaƱol. pues no tengo tag si te refieres a lo de clan, si te refieres a mi nick es simple Quetzal. pero con colores mexicanos Razz (^2Qu^7et^1zal) no gran cosa. mi nick anterior de zok si tenia tanta cosa pero pues xD decidi algo mas simple y facil de leer

Saludos!
Back to top Go down
AzaThoth
Admin
Admin
AzaThoth

Number of posts : 726

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:40 pm

omg trig you fulla shits an stuff
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/chs-clan/
Killer*Jz(crs)

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

{CHS} J3SUS wrote:
omg triggy you forgot me Sad

quetzal whats is your quake tag?

saludos XD

no mention of me either Quetzal want to join CHS Fresse
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:01 pm

I had to keep it short fellas. Now I could write a full-on history of each and everyone of us but that would require me to conduct some significant research. Research that would demand that I come meet with each and everyone of you personally. Now, normally when I do research I also have to have sex with them and their girlfriends/wives whatever. So its a very lengthy process.
Like I decided to write the history of Wackster and Karmie and I am still researching the subject.
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:24 am

Do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Quetzal

PostSubject: so?   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:50 pm

well another dude of CHS told i must talk with gohan and uhmm i forgot the other name, for contact them and they decide if i can enter. so. they still there reading the forums? or where i can contact them O_o?
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Z@my
*{CHS}*Z@my

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:06 pm

lol trig.... u forgot me to..!! Crying or Very sad
oieme..... io te conozco..!! creo.... bueno hace dos aƱos que io tmbn jugaba creo haberte visto jugar...! jejejej
Back to top Go down
Quetzal

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:06 am

@ Zamy: bueno hace 2 aƱos jugaba en 2 servers. pills freezetag y killer freeze (creo que asi se llamaba antes) si viste este nick Quetzal want to join CHS Testo probablemente si yo hace 2 aƱos me llevaba con algunos de esos servers como Killer Crunchycat, Axe Ice queen, Axe steven xD, Gii, y ummm creo que eran todos. practicamente si entraba a jugar en ese server despues de unas cuantas rondas ya me ponia en espectador a hablar con ice queen xD. me pregunto que habra sido de ellos. igual xD eran los unicos que me conocian bien hace 2 aƱos asi que pues... si los llegase a encontrar dudo que me recuerden xD
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:06 am

Stop this spanish shit Quetzal want to join CHS 800728
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-88_LTJfpQ
fezz
fezz

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:20 pm

here you go boomy

@ Zamy:
dobre dwa lata temu, grając w dwĆ³ch serwerĆ³w. freezetag pigułki
killer i zamrozić (myślę, że nazywał się wcześniej), czy widziałeś ten
nick prawdopodobnie gdybym wziął mnie dwa lata temu niektĆ³re z tych
serwerĆ³w jak Crunchycat Killer, krĆ³lowa Ice Axe, steven Axe xD, GII i
ummm Myślę, że wszyscy byli . praktycznie, jeśli poszedł do gry na tym
serwerze po kilku rundach i umieścić mnie w widza do rozmowy krĆ³lowa
lodu xD. Zastanawiam się, co się z nimi stało. xD jak są
jedynymi, ktĆ³rzy znali mnie dobrze więc dwa lata temu, wtedy ... jeśli było znaleźć mam wątpliwości, że pamiętam xD
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Good ol sweetie fezzypoo
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Z@my
*{CHS}*Z@my

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:30 pm

loool .... what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:54 am

HAHAHAHA LMFAOOOOOOOO I give u an "A" for that omfg Quetzal want to join CHS 103117
Back to top Go down
Lightnin_Speed
Lightnin_Speed

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:55 am

Fezz się obciągać
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:56 am

bwhahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Voytek
*{CHS}*Voytek

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:11 am

HAAUShaushaushaSUHAUSHASUHAUSHASUHa Quetzal want to join CHS Icon_lol Quetzal want to join CHS Icon_lol Quetzal want to join CHS Icon_lol Quetzal want to join CHS Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:59 am

u sound irish
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 am

Lightnin_Speed wrote:
Fezz się obciągać

You're just jealous because I won't do you
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Bunny
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Bunny

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:55 pm

wtf is this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hfclan.com
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Just some stuff we're doing while we wait for you to be 100% and back with us for EVER and EVERRRR pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
{CHS} J3SUS

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:13 pm

hola quetzal me puedes contactar en el servidor the machine no se que que antes era killer o en el servidro de 2k10 dallas..

soy super gohan

saludos XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quetzal want to join CHS   Quetzal want to join CHS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quetzal want to join CHS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next