Cant-Hit-Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A tribute to my hockey idol.

Go down 
+3
*{CHS}*QuEsO
*CHS*Wanna
{CHS}Wacky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{CHS}Wacky
{CHS}Wacky

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-05-03

A tribute to my hockey idol. Empty
PostSubject: A tribute to my hockey idol.   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:59 am

A nice tribute I found to the player that I consider one of the best all-around players of all time played to a kick ass tune.
At only 5'11" and 195 lbs,he was one the best fighters in the game,battling the other teams' enforcers that are generally like 6'4" and 230+lbs.Watch in the video how he is punching upwards at the starts of his bouts and usually downwards by the end,lmao.
But unlike other enforcers,he had one of the best wrist-shots of all time,and could put the puck in the net.I remember him getting back to back hat-tricks (three goals in a game)against the Detroit Red Wings,both game winning goals.
His right hand was like a jack-hammer,he hit like a freight train,and his shot could take your head off....(watch at 2:05 in video,he takes Cujo's helmet and almost his head off with a slapshot from the top of the circle.)

That's how we roll Canadian style bitches!
Back to top Go down
*CHS*Wanna
*CHS*Wanna

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: A tribute to my hockey idol.   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:43 am

Fukna a Bro.I dont care for hockey much, but gota have respect for a guy that plays that hard.Some good beat downs cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.uselessjunk.com
*{CHS}*QuEsO
*{CHS}*QuEsO

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: A tribute to my hockey idol.   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:53 pm

total waste of my time watchin canadian hockey *SIGH* lol!
Back to top Go down
pizzano
pizzano

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: A tribute to my hockey idol.   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Queso would rather be watching this instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLfQBc6AVb8 lol!
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: A tribute to my hockey idol.   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:54 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhahaha lol thats so true about queso
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*QuEsO
*{CHS}*QuEsO

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: A tribute to my hockey idol.   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:00 am

how is that true?? havin white fat guys stuffin there face with burritos?? lol tards and u would waste ur time lookin up burritos on youtube u idiot lol god u guys honestly get dumber and dumber
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: A tribute to my hockey idol.   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:42 am

*{CHS}*QuEsO wrote:
u guys honestly get dumber and dumber
You really think its possible for them to get dumber ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-88_LTJfpQ
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: A tribute to my hockey idol.   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:05 am

i loved that movie. its my favorite. 
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Scott Stevens   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
http://kronixkid22.deviantart.com/
{CHS}Wacky
{CHS}Wacky

Number of posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: A tribute to my hockey idol.   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:35 am

Good call Kron!x,you gotta like Scott Stevens.I'm not just a leafs fan,I am a hockey fan,and give credit where it's due.One of the best defenceman of all time,even though he's taken shit over the years for being a head hunter lol.For those of you who don't follow hockey,this guy has ended more than one career with his bone crushing,open ice hits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tribute to my hockey idol.   A tribute to my hockey idol. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tribute to my hockey idol.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cant-Hit-Shit :: Public Forum :: Open Forum :: Hunting//Fishing\\Sports-
Jump to: