Cant-Hit-Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMau5
TheMau5

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. Empty
PostSubject: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 pm

(Helps if i put this in its own topic lol)

Over the years ive seen a lot of clans come and go... TDS, FF, FYA, VZX, WAR.. Though the Death Squad long since dead, im thinking it may be time to retire the blue colors in search of a new wolfpack.

Through a lot of the highly childish issues that arrised on my return to quake after a 5 year MIA spree. One group has consistiently stood out and played very well, got along with everyone, and has some Pretty great leaders, as well as a few old friends i thought where long lost. Individuals like Aza, Wacky, Unbreak, Pitbull, Air, Likin and numerous others ive met along the way have kept such an old game so enjoyable and humourous day to day.

At the end of it all. CHS has been a great collection of people to frag with, and id definitely enjoy to be a part of the group as a whole and enjoy things a little more than the usual, and am always interested to see others feedback.

Hope alls well lads, The Mau5s in the building =)
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 am

Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. 800728
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-88_LTJfpQ
TheMau5
TheMau5

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:19 am

Nice to meetcha too boom. Lol
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:47 am

O rly ?
Back to top Go down
TheMau5
TheMau5

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 am

Yep. I got a good laugh after I read your post, logged into quake, tried to turn up the volume from my keyboard shortcut, spammed the room with a bind instead and my power source on my tower actually went boom lmao
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:43 am

Thats really interesting...
Back to top Go down
TheMau5
TheMau5

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:15 am

That's what I get for running a dinosaur of a machine. Windows decided to corrupt the OS boot file ontop of it all so I got to reformat ontop of it all lol.
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:47 am

Is it really so hard to notice that i dont give a fuk ? Stop telling me story of your life, i wont go on a date with u, u r not my type.. so just bend over. What a Face
Back to top Go down
TheMau5
TheMau5

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 pm

nah i was just fishing for a reply like that =P

and christ, if you wont take me on a date at least buy me flowers first le! jeeeeeeeeeeze Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. 217848
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 am

Well done Mr. Fisherman. Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. 800728
Back to top Go down
TheMau5
TheMau5

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 am

Thankyou Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. 770715
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:20 am

Btw, who the fuk are u ?
Back to top Go down
TheMau5
TheMau5

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 pm

lol the tag in my sig is the same tag i use in quake. i play a lot with unbreak, pitbull and used to rock with a lot of other CHS before all hell broke loose with PwR shutting down Raz3r the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.   Looking to expand my wolfpack of one. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to expand my wolfpack of one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cant-Hit-Shit :: Public Forum :: Open Forum-
Jump to: