Cant-Hit-Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I join the family?

Go down 
+3
Trigga
*{CHS}*Boom
TigerHawkins
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TigerHawkins
TigerHawkins

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Can I join the family? Empty
PostSubject: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:13 am

Actual name: Tom, and my initials are TIGER.
Age- 18 (19 next month)
Previous Clans/Clubs: YOOC (3 years, made the leaving official right before coming here), aXe (deceased), and various clubs on xfire (Badass somes, Lost, Pulse)
Location- Northeast USA
Xfire- Ph33rPhazon
Time playing quake: 7 years total, about 4-5 online
Cheating: Never have, never will, though been bogusly accused by people in the past.

A little bit about me: Friendly and very sarcastic, open minded, vendetta against substance abuse (legit problem, please dun bring stuff like that up directed at me) unique individual, volunteer firefighter, and have a tendency to wind up with fairly serious injuries.

*If I need to add any thing, please let me know*

Seeing as I socialize with quite aa few CHS members already, I felt that joining up here would strengthen the friendship I share with those dudes (and dudettes) and feel like a more meaningful quake experience.

Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:32 am

I would say yes but i guess its not up to me to decide who can or cant get in, (or maybe it is upto me - dunno). Anyway in my opinion u r gay enough to join us, plus u r skinny just as i am, and u said i play well which means i like u homo, so guys u should let him in, u know him very well (at least u should). I just dont know what was the reason why u left 2k ? And what is the real reason why u want to be here ? U came here after Yuriko being jealous ? HAHA What a Face

EDIT: U made that post at 3am ? WTF u have no life ? affraid =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-88_LTJfpQ
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:10 am

You left 2k? Do they know? We need to talk with Jinx before anything else.
Back to top Go down
TigerHawkins
TigerHawkins

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:03 am

Trigga wrote:
You left 2k? Do they know? We need to talk with Jinx before anything else.
I left a leaving post on the forums. but it hasn't gotten any replies yet. Besides, I didn't think it'd be instantaneous.
Boom, Id be lying if if i said yuri didn't influence my decision, though she didn't really say anything. But mostly only a very very small portion of 2k still plays, and I never see them online. So when I wear the tag, it just feels a little pointless, which is why i dun wear it that much. Nothing clan related has been done in months, and the people I've been hanging out with know how to have a good time. In addition to that, playing quake feels boring if im not really part of a less elaborate active community. so thats most of the reason behind the madness.
Back to top Go down
TigerHawkins
TigerHawkins

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:14 am

actually. Screw that idea. I've given this a lot of though, and yes I did post that at 3am. I don't have a normal schedule so I dun have normal sleep hours. But I dun need to be an official member of the clan in order to hang out with you guys in the server. and if I need to be an official member to post here, then say so. I just deleted the leaving post, so thats pretty moot. I just thought it over, and it doesn't make much sense to leave a clan i've been in for 3-4 years just because they're not active. If the clan goes dead, then I might post another member request. But for now, I guess i'll stay 2k. sorry for that, though most of what I said does remain true.
Back to top Go down
YuRiKo
YuRiKo

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:59 am

Ahhh alright then ...

well i guess you never know 2k members might come back as well , many CHSers are coming back as well
Smile
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:13 am

Damn Hawk u r really gay, but im happy u finally made good choice, u see we also have a lot of inactive members but none of us is trying to find new clan to find active ppl. Ppl come and go, some day they are and the other day theyre gone, just hang out with those which are currently playing and everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:13 pm

waste of time
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:15 pm

lol fezzy haha
Back to top Go down
Lightnin_Speed
Lightnin_Speed

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:37 am

Your face is a waste of time fezz!
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:15 pm

speed go stalk my facebook
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Bunny
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Bunny

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Actual name: Katie
Age- 20
Previous Clans/Clubs: I've been in every single clan ever to exist in Q3A, so there.
Location- Up my own arsehole
Xfire- quakebunny
Time playing quake: since 1999
Cheating: I actually never have cheated despite the fact people think I do due to my epic awesome skills in thirdperson

am pwo @ dat quack gaem so i can joyn u clan? ducks n shit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hfclan.com
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:30 am

Can I join the family? 800728 oops
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Bunny
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Bunny

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:06 am

boom you're a fatass
Back to top Go down
http://www.hfclan.com
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:36 am

Thank You very much for being honest.

Can I join the family? 800728
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the family?   Can I join the family? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I join the family?
Page 1 of 1