Cant-Hit-Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]

Go down 
+14
Tsunamistorm
AzaThoth
Killer*Jz(crs)
*{CHS}*QuEsO
Killer*Queen
KaRmAkaZY
*{CHS}*Boom
{CHS}Wacky
Lightnin_Speed
Trigga
*{CHS}*Bunny
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE
Unubis
Dr.Greenthumb
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2008-04-30

SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:16 am

SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Deskie10
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Voytek
*{CHS}*Voytek

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:53 am

SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Icon_biggrin FMA FTW!
Back to top Go down
\/\/aspInatoR
\/\/aspInatoR

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:49 am

LooL Full Metal Alchemist is WICKED ! whats FTW ? must be getting old LoL did you see brotherhood ? that new version of the show ?
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Bunny
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Bunny

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:11 am

Fish Terrible Waffles...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hfclan.com
\/\/aspInatoR
\/\/aspInatoR

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:27 am

LoL
Back to top Go down
Lightnin_Speed
Lightnin_Speed

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:49 pm

FTW = FUCK THE WORLD
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Voytek
*{CHS}*Voytek

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Well, I have seen a few episodes of that 'brotherhood', thats closer adaptation of manga as I heard, but i dont really like it.
btw. I remeber few years ago when I went to Italy and I came back with 14th volume of FMA, while in Polnad, the latest was 7th. and I was like 'Woooot! I have 14th volume of FMA!' and my friends were like 'Wooooooot?! whole in Italian?' And we were like 'It sucks....'
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Voytek
*{CHS}*Voytek

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Hmm, I would like to suggest 'For The Win'
Back to top Go down
Lightnin_Speed
Lightnin_Speed

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:07 pm

*{CHS}*Voytek wrote:
Hmm, I would like to suggest 'For The Win'

no that fails GTFO
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Voytek
*{CHS}*Voytek

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:14 pm

ok, I'm Going To Find Omission
Back to top Go down
Unubis
Unubis

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Shut up all you fegs
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ftw

And yeah FMA is the shit! SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hermitpervert
\/\/aspInatoR
\/\/aspInatoR

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:01 pm

OMG imma slap ya Razz Brotherhood is a MILLION times better than show, well kinda its more adult and more grown up i guess it explans alot more than it explains in in the ytv one, but i like brotherhood more ALOT more than original, but original is good for character development and like how they act around each other with the longer episode and how its all dragged out but i find Brotherhood it fills in everything they left out the the ytv one like the about the gate and more about the Gods and humicilis. FTW LOL hehe fucking tight Smile
Back to top Go down
Unubis
Unubis

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Brotherhood is the shit compared to the one aired
Back to top Go down
\/\/aspInatoR
\/\/aspInatoR

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:30 pm

FOR sure i love the one they aired for children and it explains more about the characters and the actually bond between the brothers but FMA Brotherhood is HELLA BETTER but i find you need to have watched the original one to even understand brotherhood fully to appericiate it.
Back to top Go down
Unubis
Unubis

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:17 pm

I wonder how this one will end up tho
Back to top Go down
\/\/aspInatoR
\/\/aspInatoR

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 pm

i dunno i only got episodes 1-16, 17 and 18 wont fkin convert right and no subs and i have 19 and 20 but waiting untill i get 17 and 18 working, i dont know how many is even out now at the moment
Back to top Go down
Unubis
Unubis

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:43 pm

http://www.animecrazy.net/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-anime/

Here is the link of a good place to watch them
Back to top Go down
KaRmAkaZY
KaRmAkaZY

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:46 am

Trigga wrote:

Trig that looks like a path up here SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Icon_cool I think I am going to take my dog out there for a walk today.. I love Autumn, mmmmmmm my most favorite season of the year...All the pretty, pretty colors and the leaves crunching under your feet. SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Herz SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Herz SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Herz
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Bunny
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Bunny

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:50 pm

KaRmAkaZY wrote:

Trig that looks like a path up here SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Icon_cool I think I am going to take my dog out there for a walk today.. I love Autumn, mmmmmmm my most favorite season of the year...All the pretty, pretty colors and the leaves crunching under your feet. SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Herz SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Herz SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Herz

Mmmmmm, yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hfclan.com
*{CHS}*Voytek
*{CHS}*Voytek

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:51 pm

KaRmAkaZY wrote:

And that was what I had been hopeing to see when i woke up few days ago, and what was there instead of pretty colors and the leaves crunching under my feet? Snow. Fuckin snow mixed with rain...
Back to top Go down
Unubis
Unubis

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Okay anyone having an orgasm here raise their hand
Back to top Go down
Killer*Jz(crs)

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:10 pm

KaRmAkaZY wrote:
Trigga wrote:

tell em wacky we'd be flying thru there on our dirtbikes; leaves poofin up behind us SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 222313

better leave the four wheeler at home, you ain't clearing those rocks SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm

SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 Snapsh10
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:53 am

lol weather man
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-88_LTJfpQ
Unubis
Unubis

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:51 am

Trigy updated woot woot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]   SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP !   [ifyoudontdoityerghey] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOW US YOUR DESKTOP ! [ifyoudontdoityerghey]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cant-Hit-Shit :: Public Forum :: Open Forum-
Jump to: