Cant-Hit-Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2

Go down 
+5
Unubis
AzaThoth
fezz
*{CHS}*Bunny
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
9 posters

What are your favorite genres of music?
Country
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_lcap0%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
R&B
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_lcap7%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Classic Rock
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_lcap24%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Blues
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_lcap17%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Folk / Bluegrass
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_lcap7%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Acoustic
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_lcap17%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Pop
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_lcap14%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Classic Rap
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_lcap14%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Vocal
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_lcap0%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-04-30

What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Since I was only allowed 10 choices in the first poll, here's a second with more choices. Later!
Back to top Go down
http://kronixkid22.deviantart.com/
*{CHS}*Bunny
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Bunny

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Blues, Classic Rock and Acoustic. Mmmmmmmmmm. albino Razz

But where's soul?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hfclan.com
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:50 am

Go away! lol Surprised
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:23 am

what about salsa, merengue, cumbia, bachata, raggaeton, norteƱas (for quesito =)) rancheras, mariachis (Mariachi Loco) and Andean Folklore Music

Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:23 am

racist bastard
Back to top Go down
AzaThoth
Admin
Admin
AzaThoth

Number of posts : 726

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:51 am

so what does wierd Al fall under?
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/chs-clan/
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:21 am

AzaThoth wrote:
so what does wierd Al fall under?
R&B?
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:22 am

fezz wrote:
racist bastard
Go sit in the corner! elephant
Back to top Go down
Unubis
Unubis

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 pm

*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d wrote:
Go away! lol Surprised
cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hermitpervert
darkangel

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:02 am

Classic Rock 4 EVER! What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 Icon_cool What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 Icon_cool What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 Icon_cool What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 Icon_cool What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 Icon_cool What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:01 am

I try not to listen to music according to genres because it leads to bad taste but mostly I prefer instrumental classical music - eastern and western.
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:48 am

Waiting for 3rd part ...with Hardstyle What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 Icon_bounce .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-88_LTJfpQ
\/\/aspInatoR
\/\/aspInatoR

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Wheres the PunK !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #2
Page 1 of 1