Cant-Hit-Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1

Go down 
+3
AzaThoth
Trigga
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
7 posters

What are your favorite genres of music?
Electronica
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_lcap11%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
Rock
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_lcap15%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Rap
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_lcap13%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Indie
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_lcap8%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Metal
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_lcap13%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Reggae
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_lcap6%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Jazz
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_lcap4%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Hip Hop
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_lcap9%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Classical
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_lcap9%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Alternative
What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_lcap11%What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 53

AuthorMessage
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-04-30

What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Take the poll so I know what you guys and girls like! You can choose more than one also, so pick your favorites. If you listen to all of those, select them all! Smile

Last edited by *{CHS}*Kron!xK!d on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kronixkid22.deviantart.com/
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Well i don't know what the differences between the genres are. For example what genre would Tool be under? What bout Red Hot Chilli Peppers? What does "Alternative" mean? What is metal? Isn't Rap under the category of Hip-Hop? I have always been under the impression that Hip-Hop contains Rap and RnB. Howcome you don't have a R&B category? About your classical section. What kind of Classical music are you talking of? I listen to what you might call regular classical music and a lot of Indian classical music. Please answer my questions. Thank you. 

Last edited by Trigga on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzaThoth
Admin
Admin
AzaThoth

Number of posts : 726

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:54 pm

should migrate the music only thread here..
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/chs-clan/
fezz
fezz

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:57 pm

i think you should
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Tool's albums vary from alternative metal to progressive rock, so it would be both. I'd say RHCP are more on the alternative side, and Metal is obviously heavy rock such as Metallica. Rap is almost all of the modern music you hear on the radio today (Akon, T-Pain, Lil Wayne, etc.), while hip hop is the more relaxed and older sounding stuff such as Atmosphere and KRS-One. There is no R&B category because I assume it'd be the least listened to genre here, and since I don't listen to it much either, I probably won't be posting much about it. Country may be more popular, but the same goes for that also, and I was only allowed 10 genres! If you listen to something and don't know what genre it is, pick the closest one!
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:08 pm

AzaThoth wrote:
should migrate the music only thread here.
Good idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Bunny
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Bunny

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Where's blues then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hfclan.com
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:09 pm

I listen to a lot of michael jackson so you should add a pop section. yeah. 
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Katie (Bunny Girl) wrote:
Where's blues then?
See poll #2! Smile
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Trigga wrote:
I listen to a lot of michael jackson so you should add a pop section. yeah. 
See previous post! Smile
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*QuEsO
*{CHS}*QuEsO

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:30 pm

just because people rap doesnt it make it hip hop
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 am

I hate U Kronix, wheres Hardstyle Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad , or Techno... Trance... Dance... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-88_LTJfpQ
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d
*{CHS}*Kron!xK!d

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:24 am

*{CHS}*Boom wrote:
I hate U Kronix, wheres Hardstyle Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad , or Techno... Trance... Dance... Crying or Very sad
All considered under Eelectronica! Smile
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*Boom
*{CHS}*Boom

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Bullshit Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-88_LTJfpQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1   What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite genres of music? -Part #1
Page 1 of 1