Cant-Hit-Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad times for my daughter and i

Go down 
+5
*CHS*Wanna
green]
AzaThoth
Trigga
{CHS}KaRmAkaZY
9 posters
AuthorMessage
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Bad times for my daughter and i Empty
PostSubject: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:39 am

Hey guys. My wife left me back on monday and refuses to let me see my daughter. She filed already for Custody and Child suport. I will be going to court on the 21 and the 28th. I have no idea where my daughter is right now. If you guys can keep us in ur thoughts and prayers i would apreciate it. LOVE FROM AL AND DAUGHTER SKYLEIGH[img]url=https://servimg.com/view/12368759/2]Bad times for my daughter and i 02911[/url][/img]
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:24 am

Alti like I said earlier if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you buddy....as a friend, as a lover as whatever you need me
Back to top Go down
{CHS}KaRmAkaZY
{CHS}KaRmAkaZY

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:43 pm

I hope everything turns out for you and your daughter alti, as I know it will......

Love Karmie
I love you

Last edited by {CHS}KaRmAkaZY on Mon May 05, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oao58LsKn64&feature=related
Trigga
*{CHS}*Member
*{CHS}*Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:43 pm

You'll certainly be in my thoughts. I know how happy you were when you got married. Hopefully the two of you can sort out your differences and if not, possibly you'll handle it as adults for the sake of your daughter.
I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for you Alti but hopefully you remain peaceful and patient in trying to resolve your differences with your wifey.

Hopefully things get better for you bro.
Back to top Go down
AzaThoth
Admin
Admin
AzaThoth

Number of posts : 726

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:02 pm

Alti a word of advice. Make sure that you get a lawyer that isnt gonna bend you over and rape yer butt. Evil or Very Mad If you want part custody and want to keep some active role in your kids schooling etc. It aint all gonna happen in 1 visit to court, But if your not sure what your rights are ask a "good lawyer" or find out what the laws are on visits, holidays. and make up your mind that way but from one dad to another "same boat" or was mine a whale hehe im sure things will work out fine as long as you dont do stupid things like tell her your gonna choke her with a dildo or something..... Anyways best of luck man.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/chs-clan/
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:34 pm

Ok i got a lawyer today. My lawyer is going to call her lawyer and i am going to get immediate visitations. i am so excited
Back to top Go down
green]
green]

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:01 pm

By taking your daughter, wasn't your wife basically kidnapping?

Hope it all works out for you Alt. I will be checking this thread and keeping you & your daughter in my thoughts. Keep us updated!

My mom did the same thing to my dad when i was a kid, got lawyers to push him around and such, bleeding him dry for child support. I will always hate her for that Evil or Very Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
*CHS*Wanna
*CHS*Wanna

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Wow Alti sorry to hear this Sad . Hang in there it'll all work out in the end. And i will for sure keep you in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.uselessjunk.com
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:06 pm

so i go to see my lawyer tomorrow hope it goes good
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:11 pm

kinda nervous i leave in about 20 mins to go see my lawyer ...well peace guys i will update as soon as i get home
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:30 pm

you'll be fine buddy....
like Mary Jane said to Peter Parker...Go Get 'Em Tiger
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*QuEsO
*{CHS}*QuEsO

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:04 pm

Damn im sorry bro thats fuckin gay dude and nothin against ur wife but thats bs that she doesnts let u see ur daughter but yet again i dont know exaclty whats goin on well i hope everythin works out for u bro hope u get to see ur daughter and maybe work things out with ur wife
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:16 pm

ok i just got home. My lawyer said everything is workign out for me they are going to make my wife go through a psychriatric evualation. she said that i most likely will get my daughter. wich is wonderful...everything is looking up for me
Back to top Go down
fezz
fezz

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:12 pm

pig of awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Greenthumb
Dr.Greenthumb

Number of posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:31 pm

pirat pirate of cooolness
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*QuEsO
*{CHS}*QuEsO

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:41 pm

sounds good bro im happy for u

ohh i want to make one up study Nerd of gayness
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:21 am

ok so i heard from my lawyer...........The only think her lawyer and mine could come to terms on where that we moth had to go through a psychriatric evualation pretty gay but i just wanted to update you.
Back to top Go down
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE
*{CHS}*ALTITUDE

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:41 pm

ok so good news guys i got what i wanted wich was shared custody . even tho i hate the mother right now it is still her daughter. but i just wanted to let u guys know
Back to top Go down
*CHS*Wanna
*CHS*Wanna

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Thats great Alti Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.uselessjunk.com
fezz
fezz

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:14 am

pig pig pig pig for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad times for my daughter and i   Bad times for my daughter and i I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad times for my daughter and i
Page 1 of 1